A Hearty Meal to Match Our Signature Salmon + Tuna Recipe
The Salmon + Tuna signature recipe from Field + Forest™ is created for Optimum Biosuitability™, inspired by the ancestral diet of dogs, with all the benefits of modern scientific nutritional understanding. This recipe is a delicately balanced, protein-centric combination of delectable salmon and tuna, prepared with wholesome fruits and vegetables including grated butternut, sliced orange and ground rosemary. The inclusion of high-quality vitamins and minerals ensures that your dog gets the most out of their diet.
If that sounds good enough to eat yourself, we recommend this take on our recipe that’s sure to satisfy. Does Barbeque Salmon with Orange and Quinoa Salad sound good? Then gather your nearest and dearest, dish up a delicious bowl of Field + Forest™’s Salmon + Tuna for the hounds and Barbeque Salmon with Orange and Quinoa Salad for yourselves, and enjoy your meal together!
BBQ Salmon with Orange and Quinoa Salad
By: Polokwane Review
Cook time: 12 mins
Prep time: 15 mins
Required: Cook-In bag.
- BBQ Seasoning
- 4 x 250g salmon fillets
- 1 lemon sliced into wedges
- 250ml quinoa, cooked
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into segments
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 small handful of rocket leaves to serve
- 100g flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- Preheat your oven to 180˚C. Place the salmon fillets and lemon wedges into the bag and sprinkle with seasoning powder. Seal the bag.
- Very gently massage seasoning powder into the fish, ensure seasoning is evenly spread. Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake for 12 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure the grill is off at all times. Keep enough room for the bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven). Carefully cut the bag open, coat the fish in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish.
- Combine the quinoa and orange segments in a bowl with the rocket leaves and flaked almonds.
- Drizzle the orange juice and olive oil over the salad. Serve each salmon fillet with some of the quinoa salad.
The oranges included in the Salmon + Tuna signature recipe from Field + Forest™ provides an abundance of vitamin C & A to maintain healthy brain function and vision. If you’d like more information on the grain free, Protein Centric™ diets from Field + Forest™, visit http://www.fieldandforest.co.za/.